Having a prominent cheekbone, full lips, and wrinkle-free face is the standard of beauty today. However, it’s impossible to achieve for everyone. Even though you have all of these features today, when you age, these are all affected.
So, to remedy this problem, you need to increase the volume of your cheeks and lips. By using cheek fillers, lip fillers, and nasolabial fillers, you can maintain a more youthful look. But before you head to your dermatologist’s clinic, you should know a few things first. Read more to find out!
What Are Cheek Fillers?
Several cheek implants are found in the market today, and they come in all shapes and sizes. So, you will surely find one that fits your facial structure. These fillers are also available in either solid or semi-solid materials, and they are injected inside the mouth.
By doing this procedure, you will have more defined cheeks and balanced facial features. Also, it can boost your self-esteem.
When Should I Get Lip Fillers?
The lip fillers Brisbane dermatologists recommend can be used for most people. But some people need it. So, you should get this procedure done if:
- You have thin lips;
- Your lips are getting thinner;
- Your self-esteem is being affected; and
- You want your face to look more balanced
The Pros of Lip Fillers
There are several benefits for going with lip fillers, these are: See more at Dr Scott Allison
- The lip injections Brisbane doctors perform are non-invasive so that you won’t have scars on your face.
- The treatment is quick and pain-free
- You can recover instantly
- They can be changed later
- You can customize the procedure to fit your facial features
The Cons of Lip Fillers
Although the method looks promising, it still does have some downsides. These include: